Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Second Hello


Hello there! :)

Over the years, I've had many attempts at blogging but none that I really stuck to and shared to people. If I counted the number of blog usernames and blog service providers I've used, then ten fingers wouldn't be enough. Specifically, this blog has had one entry for about two months now but I deleted it prior to posting this one.

You see, there's always this part in me wherein I want to share my perspective on so many different things. The only thing that was hindering me was stepping out of the status quo or the stereotype I was categorized in. A year and a half ago, I was did not want to be judged for things that didn't fall under the student-council-vp-cheerdancing-co-choreographer-super-happy-girl category I was in. It was definitely a great category but I didn’t want to be limited to it. But as time went by, I realized I was limiting myself.

A year ago, I met so many new people from different walks of life; everyone with their own story and their own perspective. Everyone whose stories amaze me. Their stories made me know their perspective on things which made me understand where they were coming from and most of the time, opened my eyes to new things and new ideas. That’s why I started this blog two months ago. This blog will be my avenue to share my story and my perspective. It’ll be the place where I will share things that won’t fit in a status on Facebook or 140 characters on Twitter.

I want to share about a really great restaurant I’ve eaten in, the really great architecture of a city I’ve just been to, a really good book I just finished reading, or generally thoughts and ideas about LIFE. The list goes on and on.

Anyways, I don’t want to bore you with this long explanation about why I have this blog and instead, start posting!! J

It’s probably time to put life into this blog which has been deserted for quite some time. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Queenie, I had the same dilemma as you before on whether to blog or not... but yea, there are readers out there anytime, i'll definitely be hanging around your blog and hope to see more posts from you soon =) cheers!

    ReplyDelete

What's up, reader?